What is Adobe Flash Player?
Many content that has been on internet sites for years is being prepared using Adobe Flash. Offered in a highly sophisticated infrastructure, Adobe Flash makes it possible to create many quality content from games, videotapes, interactive content, to websites. However, install Adobe Flash Player on the computer so that all features can be displayed.
What is Adobe Flash Player for?
Today, Adobe Flash Player, established as one of the indispensable programs on every computer, enables viewing of content created using Adobe Flash. Because it has a highly developed infrastructure, Flash creates the basis for many interactive content. Although it has been criticized in recent years, it is undeniable that Adobe Flash Player is still needed. Continue reading Flash Player 8.1
Download videos from the Web This is a Chrome port of the very popular Video DownloadHelper Firefox add-on. It allows downloading videos from many sites.
Video DownloadHelper supports a number of additional features: – Smart naming: the ability to automatically name the downloaded video as the original file name, the title of the page, any portion of text in the page or an obfuscated file name for better privacy. This is configurable on a per-domain basis.
– Blacklisting: prevent videos (generally annoying ads) from some domains to be detected by the add-on
– Play downloaded videos / open containing directory directly from the add-on UI
– Pin downloaded videos: keep access to downloaded videos for easy future replay
– Configurable concurrent downloads: you can setup a maximum of simultaneous downloads to save your bandwidth. Additional downloads are queued for later download
– Highly customizable video detection Continue reading Video DownloadHelper